Wow, this year I has a lot to be thankful for.
In this year I have been blessed with an opportunity to learn to live a much healthier life:
- I learned a lot about cooking and eating better foods.
- I learned how to workout properly and developed a habit of working out.
- I started learning yoga and restarted practicing tai chi.
- I learned a good set of wake up exercises and got in the habit of doing them.
- I am learning to be better at emotional and psychological health.
By the grace of God, I learned to be a better husband and father. My wife got her driver’s license. My son is learning to speak at least 2 languages and is a precious gift in his curiosity and way of being.
By the grace of God, I learned to be more strategic about key relationships in my life.
By the grace of God, our team received recognition for being Best of the Best on the project in Ryazan, where our team over last 3 years generated $260 million plus in profits for the refinery. My back-to-back and I enjoyed an interesting and challenging project in Oilfield Development Planning.
By the grace of God, we are currently in the process of us buying our dream home in Newton, MA.
By the grace of God, I have lots of opportunities for further growth and development. I have a clear plan and I like where it will take me.
By the grace of God, my family is finding opportunities to engage in spiritual fellowship with those around us.
There are many more things to be grateful for this year, but perhaps I am most grateful that God is with us, and that means that if all of these things would not have happened, I would still have an opportunity to be grateful for his fellowship.